Today one can find various accessories for smartphones. They prolong the durability of the digital device and make it look more stylish and unique. An average customer has at least once asked a question, “Are wooden cases better than average ones?” Let’s figure it out.
Why Is Wood Better Than Plastic?
No wonder, plastic and silicon are harmful to human health. They can even become toxic in certain circumstances. Speaking about smartphones, one should keep in mind that the battery becomes warmer or hot when used long. The phone can switch off or collapse if the temperature gets +40. Consequently, it is better to prefer breathable cases. A wood phone case is natural. It is user-friendly and does not harm the environment.
Unfortunately, people often improperly utilize smartphones and their accessories. If a person throws away plastic or silicon cases, they will negatively affect nature. In case a person throws away a wooden case, it will produce zero harm. Though the best option is to sort the rests for recycling.
Top 5 Reasons Why Wooden Phone Cases are Better than Plastic
An average rating for wooden cases on Amazon and eBay is 4.0. Customers appreciate this product. There are top 5 reasons for their choice.
- Long Service. Wood is durable. It is hard and protects the phone. Wooden cases are not fragile. They do not become too loose with a lapse of time and cover the phone perfectly all the time.
- Ecologically Friendly. Creators of plastic cases use BPA. This substance can provoke breathing problems, allergy, etc. It is especially dangerous when it gets hot. Doctors recommend using smartphones for less than 30 minutes when they are covered with cases. Plastic does not breathe, and the temperature of the battery gets warmer in a shorter period compared to bare phones. Wood allows air circulation. Due to that, the phone remains cooler. Besides, wood is healthy. Children who are often addicted do not risk becoming sick.
- Unique Design. Engraving is very popular. Moreover, a client can ask a company to write his or her name or paint a portrait on the wooden case. Besides, the picture does not come off the wooden cover due to the innovative technology of its creation.
- Fashion. Plastic is not trendy anymore. Wood is a symbol of good taste and prosperity. It shocks, but wooden cases are sometimes cheaper compared to plastic or silicon ones. So, you save money and remain fashionable.
- Zero Aging. Silicon and plastic phone cases have decorations that are often worn away in some time. A person might scratch them off. As a result, it starts looking ugly, and a person throws it away. Woodcarving stays longer on the surface of the phone case. Some wooden things look more attractive and noble in time. One cannot say the same about plastic and rubber.
A person should regard the weight and dimensions of the chosen case. It is better to choose a thin and easy one. There must be sockets for cameras, headphones, and raised lip for screen protection.