“They will be mine,” seems to be the consensus of the most powerful businesses in the world when it comes to the pursuit of 30 second TV commercials during the Super Bowl. That is the findings of a new and important study by Betway.
The reason such ads are so popular are clearly laid out in the findings in the important inforgraph below. There is no advertising better known for telling a story than the Super Bowl. Think of the iconic brands and media that that have merged to display an incredible and even life long impression through their Super Bowls ads.
- Think Game of Thrones showing up in a Bud Light commercial
- How about Nike and Hare Jordan?
- Volkswagen and the power of The Force.
- Budweiser and its ever popular frogs.
- Arguably the most impressive is now over 40 years old — Mean Joe Green and Coke.
Because of the power of story telling and the ability to leave a lasting impression long after the commercial airs, companies are willing to spend millions on their advertisements. In fact, they spend millions on a single ad.
According to the finding of the report below:
- Businesses are willing to pay more for one Super Bowl commercial than they would for a MLB World Series ad, Women’s World Cup ad, a NBA Finals ad and a NCAA Basketball Final Four advertisement COMBINED.
- The super Bowl attracts the biggest and most influential industries:
- and Food
- Business have seen the cost of these ads literally multiply over the decades, and yet they keep coming back for more. See the incredible findings in the report below.
Do Super Bowl ads work? Are they really worth millions each? The results of the study below seem to clearly point to such.